CHETANA International Journal of Education is fully peer-reviewed by independent academic editors and reviewers. We only publish paper/articles that have been approved by highly qualified researchers with expertise in a field appropriate for the article.
COPE Ethical Guidelines for Peer Reviewers
The journal that we publish has an Editorial Board of academics from institutions around the globe. The Editorial Board is linked to journal’s landing page.
After you submit, a member of the board will be appointed as Handling Editor for your manuscript. This selection is based on the Editors’ availability and suitability, taking into account potential conflicts of interest.
Upon receiving a manuscript, the Editor has the option to reject it entirely. This may happen if it is not a good fit for the journal or of poor quality. Providing the Editor is satisfied, they will initiate the peer review process.
The Editor then appoints a number of external reviewers (Journal Reviewers). Research Review Journals helps them to identify suitable reviewers, but editors are also free to nominate reviewers from contacts within their field. Research Review journals follow a blind review process, and the identities of the reviewers are not disclosed to the author(s).
Providing they accept the request to review, the reviewers will read and assess the manuscript. They will then make one of the following recommendations:
- Publish Unaltered
- Accept after Minor Changes
- Accept after Major Changes
Using the submitted reviews, the Editor is then able to make a final recommendation on the manuscript. A manuscript must be rejected if the reviewer recommend doing so.
Based on the recommendation made by the reviewers, further steps may be necessary:
- Publish Unaltered: The manuscript will receive a further check from Research Review Journal’s Editorial Team for consistency. Once complete, the author will be notified of the acceptance of their manuscript.
- Consider after Minor Changes: The author will receive feedback and be asked to submit a revised version addressing the reviewers’ concerns. The Editor will check the amended manuscript and ensure the concerns have been addressed. If satisfied, the Editor can accept the manuscript.
- Accept after Major Changes: The author will receive feedback and be asked to submit a revised version addressing the reviewers’ concerns. The revised article will be sent to the original reviewers to be reassessed. The Editor will then make a recommendation and may ask for further amendments.
Reject: The manuscript is immediately rejected.